TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Endure Medical Inc. E-Commerce Platform!
Please read and fully understand the terms and conditions carefully. The following shall be the basis in governing your use of our platforms and services. These terms and conditions are legally binding and in case of disputes and forum of settlement, pertinent Philippine laws and legal remedies shall apply. Accessing our platforms and services must be only done if you have fully understood the terms and conditions as set forth:
I. PRIVACY NOTICE
In compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) effective since September 8, 2016. I hereby authorize Endure Medical Inc. and its E-Commerce Platform to collect relevant information as regard to the transaction. This shall be made for a legal purpose and/or pursuant to a legal obligation under applicable laws taking into consideration appropriate security measures to ensure the confidentiality and/or integrity of the personal information involved to include but not limited to, name, address and contact details.
I hereby understand that Endure Medical Inc. and its E-Commerce Platform will:
1. Retain my information for a period of one (1) year from the date of submission or at such time that I submit to Endure Medical Inc. and its E-Commerce Platforms, a written cancellation of this consent and such information will be deleted or destroyed after the said period.
2. Collect and share my information to affiliates and necessary third parties for any legitimate and legal purposes.
I also acknowledge and warrant that I have acquired the consent from all parties relevant to this consent and hold free and harmless and indemnify Endure Medical Inc. and its E-Commerce platforms from any complaint, suit, or damages which any party may file or claim in relation to my consent.
II. RETURN POLICY and REFUND POLICY
Endure Medical Inc. and its E-Commerce Platform ensure that our products are delivered as they are presented with the interest of providing the highest quality of standards and customer satisfaction. Our return policy shall follow the following criteria:
ACCEPTABLE RETURN REASONS:
1. Damaged / Faulty Item
- Packaging is physically damaged
- Item is physically damaged
- Item does not work properly
2. Expired Item
3. Received the Wrong Item
4. Missing Item
- The order is tagged as delivered but was not received or missing in the package
- The item lacks accessories
NOTE: You have seven (7) days from receipt of your order to have your items sent back to us. Orders past seven (7) days will not be accepted. All products must be in their original packaging and the damage constitutes factory or manufacturing defect and not due to faulty usage.
However, when extraordinary measure may arise requiring for a refund, the following shall be our instructions for your refund:
1. Email us through the contact details seen at the bottom part of our website with subject title: return and refund.
- Send us the brand and model of the item
- Reasons for return as stated above
- Send us a photo of the item as proof
- Full name and account number for refund
2. Once claim is verified, you will be asked to send the item through courier of your choice.
- Return the item to the address seen at the bottom part of our website.
3. Expect the refund within 7 days after the receipt of the returned item
- You will be notified through email once the refund is deposited to your account.
III. SHIPPING COVERAGE AND SHIPMENT
In consideration of our certifications, all our products shall only be shipped within the territory of the REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES.
IV. GENERAL TERMS
2. Correction of errors: Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice or other document on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
4. Binding and conclusive: You acknowledge and agree that any records (including records of any telephone conversations relating to the Services, if any) maintained by us or our service providers relating to or in connection with the Platform and Services shall be binding and conclusive on you for all purposes whatsoever and shall be conclusive evidence of any information and/or data transmitted between us and you. You hereby agree that all such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of such records merely on the basis that such records are in electronic form or are the output of a computer system, and you hereby waive any of your rights, if any, to so object.